Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Jul 26, 2011

Locd'Beauty of the Month

 Avia Locluptuious

Hi, my name is Avia. I'm a lady that can stand on her own two, but appreciates someone to lean on every now and then. I'm friendly, I love life, I love to have fun, and love being a Libra (Oct 19). Hey, if the crown fits, wear it! I have decided what I want ... KNOW I can have it, KNOW I deserve it, and KNOW it's possible for me.





I am from Columbus, Georgia ad currently resides in New Orleans, Louisiana.. I am 25 years old, been natural all my life and loc’d for 6 years.. I am a graduate of Tuskegee University (B.A. Sociology) and I’m currently pursuing an MBA. I enjoy traveling, photography, and live music.

I maintain my locs myself and this journey is a continuous commitment and learning process. Give thanks to those that inspire me and those I have inspired.



I am a child of the Supreme Being and I do not depend on myself; my illumination is only a reflection of HIM.

*Who could argue with that? Beautiful, and grounded!*

Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: