Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Jul 29, 2011

I'll be in New York!



Hey Queens, I will be in New York to attend the Women's Federation for World Peace Conference, "We, Unlocking the Power of We!" I will speak at this even on Aug 5th, but it is a 3 day long conference which will end with a gala. I have my dancing shoes ready, but am really nervous about how to wear my hair. This is New York, and I know they have been experiencing a heat wave. So my Queens any suggestions about how to wear my hair for this particular event?



I am supposed to speak about giving the girls a voice in Las Vegas, Nevada through my organization, Purple W.I.N.G.S. Org. I am nervous and excited!

Here is what the President of the WFWP has to say about the conference,

One weekend a year women from every corner of the world come together in the city that never sleeps to cast a vision, share their strength, and create a movement in the world. The Women’s Federation for World Peace Annual Assembly is in its 19th year and is better now than ever!


Our theme this year is taking us into the realm of relationships, knowing that women play a central role and possess the KEY to unlock the power of healthy and happy relations, first and foremost in the family, but also in the greater community, the society, the nation and the world. In fact, as WFWP is proclaiming the Era of Women, we can use our gifts to not only bring healing and harmony to broken relationships, but to provide leadership in all sectors of life, including the international community—all for the sake of lasting PEACE.



So, if you live in New York, and you want to network with women from all over the world, possibly meet me, and be a part of this celebration, go here to register for this fantastic event! I will post pics from the event as soon as I get back!


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: