Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Jul 5, 2011

New Resident Blogger!

 Lady A

For many years I walked around feeling closed in.  Feeling as though the world was a place I just didn't fit in.  I saw the girls on TV and what everyone else seemed to say was beautiful.  I dated boys and men that expressed what they thought was a  called "dime piece" and I tried to imitate whatever it was they perceived was beauty.  At that time I didn't realize that I was loosing myself......  Then one day I looked up and I had a daughter. A beautiful chocolate baby girl with the most beautiful smile and glow to her eyes that made my heart melt.  When I looked at her I knew I had to be the one that showed her that her skin, hair and everything about her was beautiful.  At that moment I decided I would go natural.  That's how GOD made me and who am I to change or alter the shell that he has made just for me!

 
In order to show my daughter something so powerful I have to be the role model; I have to be the one to follow what I believe.  So out came the scissors and here I am a year and a half in!!  I wear different protective styles some weaves, braids but baby no creamy crack for me!! I have never felt more free and so liberated.  Come join me on a journey that will leave you refreshed and feeling truly blessed and divinely favored!!! Love the skin you're in cause honey GOD don't make no mistakes!
Peace and Love>>>>>.........<<<<<<<
Lady A

 ------------------------------

2 comments:

Andy said...

Then one day I looked up and I had a daughter. A beautiful chocolate baby girl with the most beautiful smile and glow to her eyes that made my heart melt.
Does anyone about to get andBuy World Of Warcraft Gold, does anyone have some good suggestions to get the fast and safeRS Gold, please tell me and thanks a lot who can help me.

teracheapgold said...

While actively playing Runescape, I usually Buy Runescape Gold from reliable web-sites. The principal intent of getting gold from this website is, the website is trusted and provides most inexpensive Runescape Gold even although in the cheap swtor credits market.