Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Mar 18, 2011

Whew!

Hi Queens!

It's been a minute, and I apologize for being out of touch with everyone lately. It is taking 95% of me to pull my non-profit Purple W.I.N.G.S. Org., up off of the ground. You couldn't even imagine the business side to this! Maybe that is why people get to a certain point then just give up on helping folks on a certain level; its stressful, and super expensive. I have given mentally, physically, and financially; I just pray that God blesses us with our 501 (c)3 in enough time to start accepting major donations.

The girls need our help out here. I have also started speaking about Human Trafficking, another passion of mine. Las Vegas, NV is the hub for this in America. We are known for being a hedonistic sexual playground for adults. Under Nevada state law, any county with a population under 400,000 can have prostitution. Therefore, since Las Vegas has twice this amount of residents we cannot have prostitution.


 We have so many problems here in this county that I had to do something, had to start taking action. I am not one of those people who complain about things and stand by doing nothing. If I see something I think I can change, I try and change it. So since we don't have a non-profit for girls like that of Girls Inc., etc., I decided to start one. Me and my hopeful attitude gets me into so much trouble!


So I don't have a moment to myself ever; its family, work, and non profit work. I am def last on the food chain. I know I preach to you all about making sure you take care of yourselves so I am trying to take my own medicine.

So as I take on this new role of non profit CEO, and Human Trafficking activist keep me in your prayers. Its hard work, and I just pray that it all works out in the end! 

Peace Queens...


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

1 comment:

KnottyAuthor said...

So proud of you! Keep doing it girl!