Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Mar 30, 2011

You Crack Me Up!


So, I've joined the crackle nail phase. Its super cute, and fun. I called around and found the Katy Perry, OPI, Black Shatter. Above you see a cute layer of florescent purple with the Black Shatter overlay. Let me just tell you the shatter lines by OPI are all sold out in town! Wow! I found it in a hair salon.



Not to be outdone you know China Glaze had to get in on the shatter action! They have cute summer colors. Unlike OPI who only sale's it in black.

Good luck in finding these though, and when and if you do? Kindly know where I can get these. Amazon has the nerve to have them on sale for $110.00... o_O, where they do that at? I'm sorry I don't think so. Never ever, will I pay over $13 for some freaking nail polish. Even over $9 I'm twisting up my lips, and looking crazy. So if you have gotten in on the crackle craze send me a pic will ya?


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!



No comments: