Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Oct 5, 2010

Shampoo Bar Review!

Hey Queens,

Do you remember my post on member Laquita's shampoo bars? Click here if you can't recall. Well I finally had the chance to try one of her bars out! I am a product junkie! Trust me I overuse everything (I'm working on it! LOL). With this being said, I remember her saying a little can go a long way, but I am still unsure if she means with mature loc rockers who sport over 18 inches of hair. Remember Queens I have over 23" of hair! So lawd I was using the bar, and it soaked up that po' lil bar so quick! LOL



It smelled really good, felt great on my scalp, and it does clean thoroughly. I can see this bar doing and working wonders on natural haired loose Queens, baby to teen loc'd Queens as well. Now for Mature locs we might need a bigger bar. Especially since we have to wash the length of our locs. Lawd our locs trap in all kinds of smells that need to be eliminated. So for me, I will wait for bigger, thicker bar (hint hint). This is worth the purchase and I give it 4 1/2 out of 5 crowns!


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

1 comment:

fizz said...

Great to know :) I will have to check that out