Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Oct 1, 2010

Loc'd Beauty of the Month




Retha Linzy-Fennell
 
I was born in South Central, CA, raised in Las Vegas, NV but I currently live in Tampa, Florida with my husband and three beautiful children. 
  
I have always been infatuated with the idea of what people would call, 'Good Hair,' and the idea that you were looked at as 'less than beautiful' if you did not have it. This is what prompted me to go natural

My mother has always instilled in me that I'm a strong black women, however my hair does not DEFINE ME!! Therefore, I have always lived my life going against what society calls beautiful.



This Queen has been growing those gorgeous locs for 8 years. Simply beautiful!



Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

1 comment:

ashazulu said...

Sista Girl, you are just beautiful.
Many blessings with any path you choose.

One Luv.

Asha Mandela