Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












May 18, 2010

Summer Style....


 Here is my hair french braided to the back into a bun. I very seldom do this because I am absolutely paranoid of traction alopecia. I also do this hairstyle so that I can wear my hair crinkled for about two weeks. Anyway, this style is uncomfortable because the bun is entirely too large, lol! Still I rocked it for two days.



I had to do a brief volunteer stint at Macy's at the Fashion Show Mall, and guess who I saw at the MAC counter beating faces? It's Lady Guy Guy! LOL I know chile but this man in his tall boots is about 7'0 and fierce!  His makeup was on point, and the quality of my lil phone cam will not allow you to see the spikes on his shoulder pads! Fa-bu-lous!


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

1 comment:

nappy headed black girl said...

Lol I was just about to say GaGa looks like a daggone drag queen!