Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












May 17, 2010

Profound Sorrow Indeed


Words cannot express how I felt when first hearing of this disgusting tragedy. Little 7-year old Aiyana Jones was shot and killed by the negligence of the Detroit Police on Sunday, May 17th, while she was sleeping. The police were looking for a murder suspect, but how the police gun "went-off" after throwing a flash grenade into the house is beyond me, and it isn't clear to anyone else either (insert side-eye here).

I won't say much because we know collectively as a people what this is. But why it keeps on happening is beyond me....

Oh yea, I am told people were telling the police that there were children in the house prior to them raiding it.



Rest in peace little Aiyana, I'm sorry this happened to you. Jah bless their family.


No comments: