Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Sep 29, 2009

California!

Hey Queens just wanted to share a couple of flicks from our time at the beach in Longbeach, California. They had perfect weather and the kids really enjoyed themselves!
I had a great time reflecting, and just thinking back on what I was taught in the lecture by the Dalai Lama about the 4 noble truths.

The kids are excited to be there, a true break from the desert heat.

The love of my life...well both are! LOL

I can't wait to get close to the water again...so relaxing!


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

5 comments:

Amarie said...

You have a beautiful family.

Toshia "Writing Addict" Shaw said...

Thank you so much Amarie, I am truly blessed!

PhePhi said...

oh my. u have a very lovely family. u look so at peace. what a wonderful feeling. i luv the pic of u & ur hubby (& baby off to the side)..LOL. very nice.

Toshia "Writing Addict" Shaw said...

Thanks Miss Fabulous PhePhi! Smooches!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing a beautiful black family. Nothing better! God Bless