Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Jul 30, 2009

Sisterloc Contributer



The beautiful, and extremely talented Sisterlock in training consultant, owner and operator of Tomoka's Twists, Ms. Carmen!

Many of you already know this young entreprenuer because you are probably already wearing one of her fiyah loc creations as we speak! I am in awe of her, and besides that, she is so humble, down to earth, and giving. Seriously, then Queen has never hesitated to reach out her hand to me whenever I needed something. For that I am truly grateful!



Even more so now, that I have her on the Queendom team! I get Sisterloc questions from time to time, and I have traditional locs therefore, I really can't answer them. So, Carmen has decided to step in and help a sister out!

Just look at her work!



So from now on, when you have a Sisterloc question, don't hesitate to email her at carmennc@tomokastwists.com

Also visit her at http://carmennc.blogspot.com/ and http://tomokastwists.com/

Also, she will guest blog when she can...but believe me she is a busy sister just like me. So again welcome her to the Queendom!

Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

2 comments:

Kinky Rhonnie said...

Thanks for featuring my homegirl.

I had the pleasure of meeting her during my transition to natural at a local meetup that she organized.

I later sent a co-worker to her to get her sisterlocks hooked up. She is still a loyal customer and speaks very highly of of the services she received.

Her hair is beautiful, healthy and growing like crazy.

Toshia "Writing Addict" Shaw said...

Thats whats up! She deserves the accolades, I'm just glad to cyber know her! You are lucky to have met her!