Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Nov 21, 2012

So as you know I'm taking a break from social networking to do some introverted stuff; some self-work. Its proven a much needed time. I'm loving the wisdom I've obtained, and the messages from the Universe. You all should really try taking a 30 day break from Facebook and Twitter. Hey, I never said I wouldn't hair blog!

I wanted to see how I would look without my locks if I cut them halfway and took them down, so I did a little curly wig experiment:

Well, when I sent this pic to friends and loved ones without an explaination they freaked! LOL Rightfully so...I mean my lil sis Goddess Nerissa Irving didn't even want to speak to me because she thought I cut them! No ma'am not on your life! I am a loc rocker until I feel its time to do otherwise.

So anyway, just wanted to share, and I pray that you all have a great Thanksgiving, and I will be blogging around the 1st of December!




Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!
 

No comments: