Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Nov 12, 2012


Hello everyone! It's been a minute since I've blogged but I digress. Ya'll know my schedule and how hectic it is. I've gone some major life changes, but for the better. So, I really can't complain, God is good! I am on a sabbatical from social networking, for this month while I finish my novel, Roulette. It is the sequel to, High Stakes! Hair wise, I'm allowing my bangs to grow back, and they are giving me the blues! I have about 4 inches of new growth, and my hair is now past my lil derriere! LOL

I am going to let it grow until it falls right below it, and its all even.




 Love ya'll to pieces!


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!
 

No comments: