Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












May 24, 2011

Out and About

Hey Pretties!

I have been be bopping here and there in the city of Vegas, meeting a lot of people that God want's me to meet. You know I pray that he give me the power of discernment, and remove individuals in and out of my life. I never question his judgement but keep elevating to the level he would like me to be. So in the course of all of this moving and shaking my poor hair has been well, just kind of there.

I recently shampooed and conditioned my locs to bring back some softness. My hair is growing wildly, and my bangs are growing out. I kind of want them to go on and grow out, but I'm in that awkward stage (insert side lip here). Oh well, I can only continue to roll them and press on! I have attached a few pics of me around town!  What are you ladies (& gents) up to? I love to receive your emails, so don't hesitate to contact me and I will try my best to answer back as quickly as possible.

Me & the President of the Women's Peace Federation (What an honor!)

Me & the host of a lil swanky beauty event, Mrs. Nevada America, and PR



Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: