Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Nov 17, 2010

Simply Marvelous Makeup & Skincare!

Queens, you know I am getting on up the ladder. With age comes problems, just too many to name honey so I'll just leave it at that. With that being said, I have had to become a warrior against adult acne (boo hoo), and age spots (Jesus wept). I hate wearing full face makeup; the only thing I like is eye makeup, and a lil lip stuff. So I journeyed on over to Clinique...again. I tried their regular face makeup and broke out something awful. But needless to say, my best girlfriend who suffers from adult acne also told me to give it a try. Its been 2 weeks and no breakouts from the makeup! It wears really light, and I look ca-yute if I must say so myself. Here I am wearing a face full of the stuff. Oh yea, not one peep about my purple dress, I love this dress and will wear it until the seams fall off!



I like it! My color is Fresh Amber 08 (it's the darkest one they have). It looks true on my skin.

Its called Clinique Acne Solution and it has .5% Salicylic Acid so that means it fights blemishes while giving you fantastic coverage. After I put on my foundation I set it with this:




This is called Clique Stay-Matte Sheer Oil Free Pressed Powder. My color is Stay Nutmeg 02, and its lightweight. I am not all oily in a couple of hours from either one, and I only touch up once during the day. To cut down on blemishes and bacteria, I use the daily makeup applicator. I threw away the little sponge that came with the powder. I just don't trust using the same one everyday.

But I also use this to fight blemishes, that I will get no matter what during a certain time of the month (you know what I mean).

It's the Clinique Even Better Clinical Solution spot corrector. It does a really good job by lifting spots left behind by pimples.

You can go to any department store to find these products, and give them a try.



Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!





No comments: