Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Jul 29, 2010

Check this Out!



Our very own, Sisterloc'd Queen and member of OTRTQ, Pebbles made this video up about receiving my book. Here is the ironic thing; I just saw it yesterday, and that very same day I ran into her! It was the universe full circle I tell ya! I got very misty eyed once I saw this video. I really try to do my best here at On the Road to Queendom for you Queens so when you support me in my endeavors it makes me work that much harder for you! Its so important to support one another. That is why I try to showcase your beauty, art, fashion, whatever talent you possesses because we cannot move forward without each others support.

So thank you again Pebbles for this, its so very sweet, and thank you for being there for your Queen Writing Addict!

You Queens support her in her many endeavors too, she brings us Lock University, an online beauty supply store, and her personal sisterloc blog!

Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: