Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Jul 11, 2010

Catching up with Loc'd Beauty Nerissa...

It's been said on this blog before that you cannot google, or visit any Rastafari, or loc'd website without seeing this beautiful face. But  here we pay homage to the natural beauty which is Nerissa Irving because she stays true to herself, and seems to personify what a Loc'd Beauty really is. She is a member of the blog, and checks in with us exclusively to keep us up-to-date on her "goings on" and now her good news! We here at On the Road to Queendom are extremely proud and excited of her success! Read on to see what the Empress has been up to recently:


WA: So Empress what have you been up to so far this year?

NI:  A lot of exciting things have been taking place besides working on a consistent basis, I am now the official face of all Jamaican Mango & Lime products!


WA: This is definitley hot news, and I can't think of someone more deserving.
NI: Thank you! Actually I just got back from Atlanta where I did a photo shoot and commercial for their television and print ads! 

WA: I hear you have more exciting news! This is probably even more exciting for our fellas out there who appreciate natural and real beauty!



NI: Yes, my new calendar will be debuting August 6rh, and it is a collectible. Not only is it a classy, sensual, and sexy piece of art; it has all the dates which are relevant to us. There are revolutionary dates on there like Marcus Garvey and Malcom X's birthdays, everything that is relevant to the African diaspora!


WA: I know your fans can't wait for this! I think here at On the Road to Queendom we will do giveaway, we all can appreciate and support beauty!

NI: I have something for the ladies coming up! I have a Power Chi Energetic workout DVD coming out in August as well!




WA: I know you are highly coveted and people do adore you but does it ever get to you sometimes? Like the adoration does it ever become too much?

NI:  Well I appreciate all my fans! I did not know the affect I had until recently when someone notified me of this mural of my likeness on a building in San Vernotico, Italy.

WA: Oh my gosh! I have to say that you are clearly at a new level, if you find your face on the side of the building with the Rastafari greats! This means in my opinion that it is bigger than you.  People really do look up to you!



WA: Well Empress you have definitely have been busy, and I am so happy for you! You know we appreciate you putting on for the Loc'd ladies! Thank you for always taking time out for us, Jah Bless!

NI: Thank you Writing Addict for reaching out and to the Queens for their support!

1 comment:

MACC MITTENZZ said...

"exciting for our fellas out there who appreciate natural and real beauty!" YEA THAT WOULD DEF BE TALKING BOUT ME .. I DO APPRECIATE NATURAL AND REAL BEAUTY .. NERISSA HOLLA AT YA NUMBA ONE FAN ..

MACC MITTENZZ