Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Apr 5, 2010

R&B Singer Chrisette Michelle Takes it All Off!

 The beautiful and sultry singer, Chrisette Michelle is the latest to take it all off; but not in that Erykah Badu, Window Seat way.  More in a natural buzz haircut, but still very drastic (not comparing the two so don't send me no hate mail!). Anywho, the songstress had this to say about her new do:
“I was tired of black sista’s feeling subject to having their hair pressed and straightened, and damaged, with relaxers, and heat. So I wanted to make short and nappy hair fashionable, and let the industry know that there is nothing wrong with the texture that we have been born with. So I plan to grow it out to the big beautiful nappy hair that I have.”
 I don't care what type of hairstyle this chile wears, she is just too beautiful! 

Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

1 comment:

Arekah said...

I think she looks amazing and free!