Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Apr 9, 2010


Oh how I've missed you all! My life has been so busy with the release of my novel in the impending weeks that I have not had the opportunity to do posts the way I  would like. PR/Marketing is a nightmare! Also, Grad school refuses to take a back seat so I am juggling that as well as my family. So as you could imagine I am not really sleeping well, however I sneak in some exercise at least 3x's a week because I know how important it is. Which lead me to this post...do you realize the importance of taking care of your body? Do you understand the severity of self preservation? This should be done by eating well, exercise, and rest. Don't forget your spirit must be nurtured. Although, I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off I do realize I must stop and give thanks to the most high. Its mandatory and not a choice. Without the Most High I would not be able to do any darned thing! So I just wanted to stop in and tell you all how much I miss you, think of you, and love you! Posts will be put up sporadically throughout the weekend! Much love and light. 


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: