Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Feb 12, 2010

Twist Out

I needed a cute fix for today so I did a quick twistout last night. The crimps aren't as deep a I would like them to be but what could I expect from an overnight twistout? Plus, I think this style really makes those with shorter locs pop! So anyways here it is...so simple:

 

I spritzed my locs with water, and sectioned it into like six sections.

 

Made my bantu knots, which aren't comfortable to sleep on by the way!

 

Here is teh result, umm okay I guess, but maybe I should have used some sort of product then left them in longer, or sat underneath a dryer. I'm happy nonetheless!




Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: