Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Jan 21, 2010

Uneveness & Brushing

Okay, so as of lately I noticed that some of my locs are longer than the other. I mean like really longer than the others. Some are actually past my butt! So I've been tempted to cut them, but I just went ahead and knotted them until the other catch up to their length.

I don't have a problem with cutting my locs, but I dunno if I should or shouldn't. I'll just keep them like this until I make a decision one way or another. Also, I have been brushing my locs at the root when I want to hurry and go in the mornings. I am not retwisting as much because I am scared to death of traction alopecia. Plus, I am so over having tightened to the root locs.


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: