Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Jan 14, 2010

Mary...



The fabulous Sisterloc rocker and On the Road to Queendom member Mary is the owner and operator of Afro Kinks Beauty Boutique. Guess what? Mary and I have been down the hall from one another for about a year! I know small world huh? I was walking down the hall and saw the sistah rocking some uber cute sister locs and she looked so familiar. So she hesitated and so did I, she complimented me on my locs, and I told her she looked so familiar. To make a long story short we were both thrilled that we were literally down the  hall from one another, and we hugged like old friends!

Mary I see you girl! Ladies she is fierce, not to mention cute as a button. Mary stated she decided to go natural because of thinning. Seriously, you wouldn't be able to tell now. Since she has gone natural her hair is beyond healthy. So I just wanted to give a shout out to Queen Mary! Visit and shop with her at:
 



Oooh Mary does this mean I dont have to wait for shipping I can just run down the hall and get my products? Woop woop!

Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: