Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Nov 29, 2009

Week 5 of Challenge

Week 5 of the challenge of Miss Nappturality at going-natural.com had us curling our natural hair. There I explained how to do a pipe cleaner spiral curl out. I am hanging on in this contest, but of course I need your votes if I even have a glimpse of hope to be crowned Miss Nappturality. I know its a bit much to ask that you register and pay $3 to vote for me, but just think how great it will be to have a loc'd woman as the winner. So, if you can do so I greatly appreciate it and even if you can't thank you for wanting to do so anyway. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and please have a great week!



Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

1 comment:

Expanding Beauty said...

Hi, in my experience when using vegetable glycerin a little goes a long way, it really enhances deep condition treatments i.e. hot oil and also in spritzers, it's an emulsifier. I love it! but if you use too much your hair will just feel sticky (I speak from personal experience)