Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Oct 30, 2009

Reader Costume Contest

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Hey Queens!

If you are dressing up this weekend for Halloween I would love to see your costume. With that being said, send me your pics to compulsivewriting@yahoo.com, and I will judge the best! Of course there will be a lil' sumin sumin for the winner. I will also post the best costume on the site for all to see next week!

So get dressed up, send in those pics! Please please be safe, and if you drink, do so responsibly!

P.S. I don' t know what the hell my gravie is doing up there in that pic, she supposed to be doing the thriller dance, smh.


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing

No comments: