Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Sep 2, 2009

Honestly Speaking...


Hey Queens,

Posting has been kinda slow this week thus far honestly speaking I've been pooped. In between school, the kids, hubby, job, and starting my non-profit(more on that later). I just rarely have the time. I'm sorry forgive me eh? I will get on the good foot and snap out of it. First, I really need a spa day. I haven't been to a good spa since March of this year, bleh. I'm talking about lounging by the pool, wading in the jacuzzi, getting a massage, and taking a hot shower for however long I want to. As Queens we really gotta just grab the keys and roll out from time to time to take some time for ourselves. So I just wanted you to know what I am going through at this moment.

I am gonna have to step up the herbs, and really get a move on...


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: