Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Sep 15, 2009

Carols Daughter & Disney Team Up!





Who better to introduce Disney's newest addition to the Princess family than Carol's Daughter? Congratulations Carol's Daughter on being the first selected to carry this special line of product!
I don't know about you Queens but I have been waiting on Princess Tiana of Disney's Princess & the Frog to hit the movie theater for a year now. My daughter and I will be in the front seat, I believe I am more excited than she at this point.

Mainly, becuse my little girl is in the princess stage and to have one reflect her is astronomical! If you don't know what I am referring to take a look at the movie trailer below.




Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: