Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Aug 10, 2009

Locs Out & About

My friend David & I before we got a little tipsy...

So Friday night, I got a kitchen pass (please, more on that later) and hightailed it out with friends to take in some art and some (clears throat) sake. So I ran into quite a few dreadheads while there at the festivities. I knew I would you know how we love to hang in the "artsy fartsy" scene, lol! I was fortunate to get pics of some of them, they didn't even mind!


Her locs were lovely, and blond.

Wow, I don't think I would be able to let my locs grow that long... I cut my locs now when they go a bit past my tush. But more power to him, they are still very nice.

Asian fellow with locs, hmm, am I almost to his length?
Lawd I need a girdle, obviously I am past the tipsy stage as I no longer cared about sucking in the gut, but I should have!

Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: