Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Jul 3, 2014

I used to think that I would never smile again, that life wasn't meant for me. I used to believe at my core that my life wasn't worth living due to all the pain I endured. That is until I learned the art of forgiveness, and letting go. I chose joy, and became grateful for a second chance. Release anger, resentment, shame, and guilt. Live in the now, and breathe. You have purpose, so act now and live your life with passion! toshiashaw.com #passion #passionpreneur #life #lifejourney #lifecoaching #god #dream #experience #faith #focus #happiness #heartcenter #inspiration #inspirationalliving #keepgoing #motivation #noregrets #opentospirit #purpose #positivity #pushharder #passion #selfhelp #selflove #spirituality



via Instagram http://ift.tt/Vi2QlX

No comments: