Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Jun 2, 2014

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you...

Queens it's been a long time since I've posted, but most of you know the reason for this! I have been working my tushie off!



Outside of working for myself in my own life coaching, healthcare consulting, and behavioral health company; my organization, Purple W.I.N.G.S. is still going strong! This doesn't mean I haven't missed connecting with my readers here at On the Road to Queendom.

Hair check:  Hair is currently at 39 inches!


I celebrated my 40th birthday in March which brought such a new prospective for me. I made myself some new promises, that I am keeping. So, I'm definitely proud of myself!


I will update more later. Follow me on Instagram at http://instagram.com/toshiashaw.


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!
 

No comments: