Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












May 16, 2011

Locd'Beauty of the Month

Monifa Nicole Yemisi Miller

Monifa is the Kamoy Magazine Beauty of the Month! Since I am the editor of the magazine, I had to share her beauty with you all. She is rocking her Queendom! Read on to see what she had to say about being selected:

It’s an honor and pleasure to-be selected to be the beauty of this month. I’ll be 24 on the 6th of this month and I was born and raised in metro area of Atlanta Georgia to Jamaican Parents. I’m a single mother to my 3 year old son Mekhi. I am currently pursuing my modeling career as well as a degree in childhood education. I’ve always had a passion to impact the lives of the youth and expose and teach them to the TRUTH. I hope to use my modeling as an vessel to reach out to young people all over the globe and break down the walls of commercial beauty. To build their confidence and teach them to have acceptance of their flaws, for that is truly what makes us all beautiful and unique. This is something I personally lacked as a child.



 I strongly embrace my Jamaican and African roots and my living in Rastafari. I enjoy spending time with my son, culture,cuisine, music, dancing, traveling, modeling, photography, writing poetry, and reasoning with friends and family. Im looking forward to changing the world and making it something better than yesterday. look out for me in the near future, in fact why don’t you join me! Blessings and love to you all.

Empress Monifa



Get into Kamoy Magazine online here!



Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: