Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Nov 1, 2010

Loc'd Beauty of the Month

The astonishingly beautiful....


Jennifer Wilkes


She is a native of Florence, SC where she lives with her three year old daughter. She is a on-air radio personality, musician, event planner/promoter, and model. 


Jennifer received her BA in Mass Communications from FMU, and this intelligent loc'd diva is currently pursuing a MA in Communication and Leadership Studies from Gonzaga University online.    
When asked about her loc'd journey she had this to say:

Thus far, my locs' journey has been nearly 11 years.  Though I am only 23, I learned at an early age to appreciate my ever-evolving consciousness.  My hair does define all that I am, but it is merely a part of the meditation as I continue to re-create who I am.  I believe that it is not so important to stay out of the box as it is to be aware of the relative space that the box occupies.  I deem all is well with those who are on and who wish to join the loc'd journey with that of their own.    
Expect to see more of this loc'd beauty with brains! We see big things ahead for our November Loc'd Beauty of the Month!


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: