Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Nov 9, 2010

Braidloc Update


Remember when I installed my daughter's braidlocs last fall? Well honey they have grown exponentially! I mean there were obvious parts, and you could see the actual braid pattern. Well its been one year, my how time flies! Here she is now...





The only hint they started as braidlocs can be found at the very tip of the locs. They are very healthy, and she LOVES her hair, trust me honey, she just knows she is cute, lol. Also, I was running late so I didn't get the back, but her locs are growing in layers, with the back being at her shoulders. I am excited for her growth, and how many styles she will be able to have once she enters elementary school!


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

7 comments:

janel said...

isn't she a cutie! and her locs are fabulous! blessings!

Toshia "Writing Addict" Shaw said...

Thank you Queen Janel!

Anonymous said...

your angel is adorable

Toshia "Writing Addict" Shaw said...

Thank you Ms Kitty! XXOO

Laquita said...

Hey! Just stopping by to say hello :o) How is the book coming along?

The braidlocs are cute :o) I just started braidlocs for my stepdaughter so I will be back for some tips.

Toshia "Writing Addict" Shaw said...

Laquita! I miss you around here! Good to hear from you! The new book is so freaking awesome. I am enjoying writing every word. It is not the same type of book though. Expect to be pleasantly surprised!

Nichole said...

she is such a cutie... love her hair.