Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Sep 27, 2010

A Note From Writing Addict

Queens! I have been out of commission but you will be proud, drumroll please...I made it! I finally got my Grad degree. After the sleepless night, stress, and headaches from reading I am so done! I finallly have my MBA in healthcare management. So, now I have time to breathe, family, write, and to work on my non-profit Purple W.I.N.G.S organization. I actually have my 501 c-3, and a great crew in which to start with. Read all about my organization geared toward at-risk girls out here in Las Vegas, Nevada here www.purplewings.org.



This organization means the world to me, because I remember growing up. I had it rough as a teenager, and I want to make it easier for some young ladies who need mentors. We have to do our part Queens. We can't allow them to think that being the next video rumpshaker is where its at, because you and I both know its not.

So, I just wanted to share this info with you. I am very happy about it all. I do have a fabulous job but I want to step out into my own, no more jobs. So my whole attention during Grad school was on how to launch my non-profit and become the master of my own destiny. I am over working for other people. I am thankful for what I have, but know I have soo much more to give.

I will post more later,
xxoo


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

7 comments:

Daffidileona said...

Congratulations on your MBA, that's absolutely amazing. I have no doubt that you'll continue to do amazing things

Unknown said...

Big congrats to you!!!!!, You are such an inspiration, really. keep up the great work, because you have surely inspired me and I've only be visiting here for a few weeks. Take care.

zainab1
AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

Katrina said...

What a great accomplishment. My prayers are with you always and I know that nothing but good things will come from your good works.

Anonymous said...

COngratulations YEAAA I'm so happy for you and proud, a sister following her dreams and finishing what they began is awesome.

Natacha said...

I offer the loftiest of congratulations to you Toshia!! What an amazing accomplishment with all that you have going on in your life.

Inspirations and blessings sis,
Nat

Toshia "Writing Addict" Shaw said...

Thank you all sistren! I love all of you and your congrats make me smile! We can do anything! God bless and keep all of you!

ashazulu said...

Sistren, any and everything is possible with one who believes...
you are strong and blessed with good courage and patience.

The sky is the limit...and then some...

Many Blessings..