Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Aug 31, 2010

To Brush or Not to?

Yesterday, the question was asked on twitter by some fellow loc'd lovelies if loc rockers use a brush. Well the answer to that my friend is a resounding yes, but of course! I know I do, and I know a few others who do as well.

Most often a brush is used when in between hair grooming appointments, or if our locs are a bit unruly at the root. But please note you can't just use any brush all willy nilly, no ma'am! You have to use a soft paddle brush with either natural bristles, or one that has soft bristles. No spokes, nor wires for obvious reasons.

So there you have it, if you need to brush just do it!




Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

1 comment:

KnottyAuthor said...

i brush after a wash when i notice lint build up. I def agree that only mature locks should b brushed