Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Aug 13, 2010

Contest!

Hey Queens yours truly has been invited to an exclusive event in Atlanta Georgia at the end of the month. Well you know I can't make it because I live out here on the West Coast. With that being said, I am looking for one member of On the Road to Queendom to represent us well! I mean she has to be fierce, fabulous, and rocking the locs honey!

So do you live in the ATL area? Are you free on August 30th between 7-9? If you want to go to a fabulous event where you will be introduced to the newest Summer Congac series and rub shoulders with the eilte, I need to hear from you!

I will choose one member who leaves a comment and tells me why she should represent On the Road to Queendom! Winner selected August 20th! 
 

Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: