Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Feb 8, 2010

She Bangs, She Bangs!

Barbara from St. Louis ( I love St. Louis by the way) wrote me and wanted to know how to cut her some bangs. Gladly Queen no problem, read on:

Gather your materials first; cutting shears, and a water bottle.  Get in front of the mirror and select how much hair you will like to make into your bang ( I have 20 locs). Then with your water bottle squirt the locs that are to be cut.  Make sure your other locs are sectioned off. Do NOT cut your locs all at once. For me, I cut maybe 2-3 at a time. You want to pull the locs down and leave cut them 2 inches longer than you actually want them. Why? Because your hair will experience shrinkage, and you don't want some jacked up bangs like I did the first time I cut mine (giggles).  Okay, that's it! Nothing to it, oh yea send me a pic so I can post you honey!

Whoop whoop, lemme hear it for the bangs one time! LOL


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: