Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Feb 22, 2010

Good Ole' Vinegar Rinse!

Ni'cola Mitchell & I

So this weekend I went to my dear friend Ni'cola Mitchell's book release party for her newest release the Appetizer; when you're not his main course. Honey we had a blast! She is a dynamic writer, with vision, and an equally great friend. She is my mentor, and guide on this book journey I am taking. 

So before I went to the party, my mane needed mucho attention ok? I mean my scalp told me it was time to shampoo. So I did it the favor and shampooed plus a vinegar rinse. I rinsed what seemed like forever however, I still retained that smell. It was so pungent, and loud! I don't care how much I rinsed, and I was self-conscious that I would smell like a damn jar of pickles! I'm sure I did, but noone seemed to make funny faces, nor say anything rude to me about it, perhaps they did behind my back! LOL

Anyway, it is now Monday and the smell is gone. I guess it takes a while for it to fade away. So let this be a lesson, don't do a vinegar rinse right before you go somewhere special! LOL

Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: