Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Jan 11, 2010

So...

Hello Queens!

I know its been a while, but trust me when I tell you I have not slowed down in the New Year. In fact I am sprinting around this piece! The details are all in the locs I tell ya. My locs are in need of a serious hair treatment. I need to seriously touch up these gray roots, and get some styling done. This is when I desperately need to be on the far East or South to get my locs taken care of. Hmph, you ladies don't know how good you got it.

So, I am asking you to please be patient with me and the blog. I have to undo all that I did! The links are broken, but not gone. They will be back.

I am working diligently to bring this back online, and give you a premium and quality online magazine with ontheroadtoqueendom.com.

You have to bear with me!

Muah,
Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: