Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Sep 1, 2009

Pipe Cleaners & Curls

Remember my corkscrew style I achieved with pipe cleaners? Well, it was a painful process. Lawd, it took me forever! I swore if I ever did that hairstyle again, I would need larger pipe cleaners for a larger look. I want really large corkscrews. Guess what I ran across on YouTube? I tell ya they have the answer to every darn thing on there! I am going to make my own rollers! Take a look at the video below on how to make larger pipe cleaner rollers:



I am going to go for this hairstyle some time this week, maybe Friday or Saturday. You know I will upload pics of how it turns out!


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: