Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Sep 7, 2009

How to Spiral Curl Locs




Hey Queens, here is my 1st video in my new, How To series. Once you have stifled your laughter long enough about how crazy I look, get into it! This will be how I keep you Queens in the know, and how I communicate with you. Also, I will start reading your emails and giving you answers by video! I will get the logistics on how to get the video quality better, along with sound. Bear with me!

P.S., my dog Travis Barker wasn't thrilled after seeing me this way. He had the nerve to growl at me when I took him outside. Man, what we go through to be beautiful! Well, a Queens gotta do what a Queens gotta do!

Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Kool, looks like it is gonna be very nice, what is your youtube channel name??

Toshia "Writing Addict" Shaw said...

I think it is toshlac? I am so lame, I don't even know it! LOL