Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Aug 12, 2009



So many of you know my story, if not here it goes again (bear with me old members):

I am a wife, a mother of 1 budding teen, 1 two year old, 1 seven month Puggle puppy, full time Grad student, and office manager and assistant to two of the most prominent men in Emergency Medicine. Not only that, but I find time to give back and fight for the community, and try to get in the gym at least three times a week.

Needless to say when I get home, the 2nd job of family begins, and I usually try to post and answer questions in the middle of the night when things calm down.

I know I say it alot, but I do live off of the feedback of the Queens in our little community here which is growing daily. I do this because I needed something like this to keep me going when I loc'd back in the day. I longed for some type of community, a place I could go to, reference, pictures, words of encouragement, information, anything! So, I decided to start this late last year because I thought about the beautiful Queens who like I did need a forum such as this. I do this as my part in uplifting women of color to try and bring us closer together and to make them feel special. I really do want to make this grow into our own place where we can reach out to one another, giving support, whenever needed.

With all that being said...I had a hell of a day today like so many of you do on a daily basis, and when I opened my email this was staring back at me:

Writing Addict, I so love this site. I can’t wait to see what wonderful goodies you have awaiting me every day. The people are always interesting and the styles are beautiful. Also a great source for nutritional questions. I’m getting used to the bangs now (on me). I thank you very much. This site just perks me up and gives me a joy.

Well after reading that, I just perked right up and got some new wind! I can't tell you Queens enough how much I love and appreciate your feedback. I really do! Thank you so much Queen Jacque for your kind words. It means the world to me that you appreciate what I do! It brings me joy that I am at least touching one person!

P.S., I'm so glad you like your new bangs chile, I was worried! LOL


Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are an inspiration to us all!! Much love to you and all that you do for us.