Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Aug 2, 2009

Reader's Email Answered



Hey Writing Addict,

I'm a big fan of you and kitty soulflowers blogs on ontheroadtoqueendom and ilovemylocs!! u guyz definitely helped me through this locing journey and kept me motivated while others tried to get me to perm again!! ur blog is awesome and I follow it daily. I love the pics, the info, and the inspirational messages. Thanx so much for providing this to everyone.

But to my question...

I grew my locs from two strand twist with weave and now that I have grown about 4 inches of new growth locs I would like to cut the kinky twist weave off. and then add loc extensions to my 4 inches. I was wondering if you could tell me some info about loc extensions, such as price and how its done. I am a sophmore at Ga Southern Univ. so I live in statesboro during the school year but I am frm the Marietta and Atlanta area. Do u know of any good locticians in Atl or close to it? Do u know ne one that I can trust with my hair in the area??

Thank you,
LoloJcksn
p.s. keep doin wat u doin its helpin alotta us out!!
----------------------

Hi LoloJcksn,

Thank you and welcome to On the Road to Queendom. I work closely with Queen Kitty Soulflower so I know she shares my same sentiment when I say we really appreciate the love...it keeps us going.

Also, did you know Kitty was our Loc'd Beauty of the Week previously? In her interview she spoke about her own loc extensions, and how she put them in! So if you click the link at the top of past loc'd beauties, you can read her testimony, and get a great tutorial on how to achieve the look you are looking for! She was really forthcoming, and helpful!

Want a great loc salon in Atlanta, GA? I used to live right there in Marietta in the year 2000 and one of my favorite spots was the Little 5 Points. So you know you are bound to be in for a treat with a great natural hair care salon.

Try, Peezy Headz Salon at
1130 Euclid Ave.
Little 5 Points (Inside the Bazaar)
ATL 30307
404-584-7222
Ask for Daisy!

Also visit them here:
http://www.peezyheadz.com/index.html

Please let us here at OTRTQ know about your experience!

Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

No comments: