Sign Up!







Sign up to be the 1st to access the all new On the Road to Queendom!


* indicates required





Powered by MailChimp












Jul 21, 2009

July Growth...



Hey Everyone!

Just wanna report on the state of my hair. It appears to be healthy, but I am experiencing major dryness due to the extreme heat we have been getting in Las Vegas. Its the desert and my hair surely can tell. I have to increase the intake of my water, make sure I spritz it in the morning with water & herbs, and keep my scalp clean with antiseptic.



So, its very taxing, but I can handle it. Also, I have been thinking about coloring it since I have an upcoming photo shoot. What do you Queens think? Chime in and help me make a decision please!

Stay Blessed & Happy Locing!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey There Writing Addict!.. What's your take on the sister's having all natural hair without loc's??

Love ya

Pamela

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Writing Addict yours locks look fabulous, personally no color is needed.

Melinda said...

I agree, tamper w perfection, the color is fine.

Toshia "Writing Addict" Shaw said...

Alright the Queens have spoken, along with my mother! No color shall be done!

Toshia "Writing Addict" Shaw said...

Oh & Pam, I see ya! LOL I love all natural hair Queen!

Unknown said...

Hey,

You mention that you spray your locs with water and herbs in the am. What types of herbs would you recommend?